Terms and Conditions of Website Use
Welcome to the empowerpf.com website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘EmpowerPF’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Empowerpf PO Box 1852, Livingston, NJ 07039, USA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Some pages of the EmpowerPF Website may be password protected. In the interest of safety and security of the business transactions, only registered Users may access said pages. EmpowerPF reserves the right to deny registration to any User. EmpowerPF particularly reserves the right to determine certain sites, which were previously freely accessible, subject to registration. EmpowerPF is entitled, at any time and without obligation to give reasons, to deny the User the right to access the password-protected area by blocking its User Data (as defined below), in particular if the User
– uses false data for the purpose of registration;
– violates any applicable laws in the access to or use of the EmpowerPF Web Site; or
– did not use the EmpowerPF Website for a longer period.
- For registration the User shall give accurate information and, where such information changes over time, update such information (to the extent possible: online) without undue delay. The User shall ensure, that its e-mail address, as supplied to EmpowerPF, is current at all times and an address at which the User can be contacted.
- Upon registration the User will be provided with an access code, comprising a User ID and a password (“User Data”). On first access the User shall promptly change the password received from EmpowerPF into a password known only to the User. The User Data allows the User to view or change its data or, as applicable, to withdraw its consent to data processing.
- The User shall ensure that User Data is not accessible by third parties and is liable for all transactions and other activities carried out under its User Data. At the end of each online session, the User shall log-off from the password protected websites. If and to the extent the User becomes aware that third parties are misusing its User Data the User shall notify EmpowerPF thereof without undue delay in writing, or, as the case may be, by e-mail.
- After receipt of the notice under paragraph 3.4, EmpowerPF will deny access to the password-protected area under such User Data. Access by the User will only be possible again upon the User’s application to EmpowerPF or upon new registration.
- The User may at any time request termination of its registration in writing, provided that the deletion will not violate the proper performance of contractual relationships. In such event EmpowerPF will remove all user data and other stored personally identifiable data of the User as soon as these data are no longer needed.
- Neither EmpowerPF nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, service>
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of New Jersey, USA.